Question about Prime Wave 4...

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Prime Jetscream, May 31, 2012.

1. Prime Jetscream

Prime Jetscream The Ultimate Golden Gamer

News Credits:
    Okay, so you know how we've been getting all these pictures of Shadow Strike Bumblebee, Deadend and Airachnid? In-package, in-hand, etc... It made me wonder... are they out in US retail now? Also... I saw the BBTS wave 4 preorder says "Estimated to arrive in May".
    So are they out now or not?

2. Erland

Erland Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    From my understanding they JUST showed up on the other side of the world, so give it a week or 2 and they will start showing up on the West coast, then about 2 months later it will work it's way to the East coast.

3. Prime Jetscream

Prime Jetscream The Ultimate Golden Gamer

News Credits:
    Aahhh... thanks.

4. midicity

midicity Well-Known Member

Deadend, arachnid and shadow strike BB just showed up in Singapore. Along with. The cyberverse ironhide, dreadwing. Also the cyberverse knockout with driller set and wheeljack set

5. Soundwinder

Soundwinder I wind sounds!

I think you mean Cyberverse Magnus and Nightwatch Prime. Ironhide and Dreadwing have been out for a while in the states, so presumably they've been out much longer in Singapore.

6. Ultra BuckNutz

Ultra BuckNutz Sharkticon

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Wave 4 (1st case assortment) is available at Robot Kingdom right now. This usually indicates that online retailers like BBTS and TF Source should have them by next week.

As for your local retailers... well that depends. For me, that means my retailers may have them in two months or so.