Question about Powermasters i think?

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by VictoryLeo19, Apr 7, 2008.

1. VictoryLeo19

VictoryLeo19 Well-Known Member

Does anyone know the US name of the Braver figure from the Victory Line. i remember i had him as a kid and im trying to figure out what his US name was when he was released here i think he was considered a powermaster. not sure on that though im probably wrong. any help would be good thanks.

2. Rodimus Major

Rodimus Major Custom User Title

News Credits:
    Ebay:
  3. JOHNDILLINGA

JOHNDILLINGA This Space For Rent!

News Credits:
    Nope, none of the Brainmasters were ever released in the U.S., I believe he was a part of Road Ceaser or what ever name he is called in combined mode.

4. Sol Fury

Sol Fury The British Butcher Veteran

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Instagram:
    He was released in Europe in the 90's, though, as one of the three Motorvators. Link's not working but I think Braver was renamed Lightspeed. Raster was Flame, and Blacker was Gripper. No Road Caesar components were included with any of them, though.

5. Takeshi357

Takeshi357 "Research"

News Credits:
    I had Flame. He sucked and I sold him.

The gestalt mode would've added a ton of play value to these otherwise crappy toys...

6. Gingerchris

Gingerchris Telly-headed Tyrant

News Credits:
    Yeah - I scratched my head wondering what they were all about. I got all three and they just seemed like something for little kids that couldn't handle the complexity of proper Transformers. How hard would it have been to include the combiner parts? I was gutted to find out I'd been gypped on the Brestforce guys too back in the day because of stupid changes and omissions for the European releases.
    Thank goodness Overlord made it over here for a short time with all his bits intact. :)