Question About Photobucket PRO

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Witwicky Camaro, May 6, 2009.

1. Witwicky Camaro

Witwicky Camaro Sabbatical Is Required

News Credits:
    For anyone who happens to own a Photobucket Account, has anyone ever tried their "Photobucket Pro" Feature? I've pretty much run out of room on my Account, I can't upload anything over 1GB, and ImageShack.com is on the fritz, not loading up any of the images I've got hosted on its website (or doing it so slow and painfully that the image just expires to a nice Red X). I can't use TinyPic because my sister has an account on there already (and I Highly doubt she wants to share the space with me), so I'm wondering if the Pro Account feature would expand the space on my account, and how long would it last? Do you have to pay for it?

Of course if you have Alternative Image Hosting Websites, then I'm happy to hear those options as well.

2. Chaos Muffin

Chaos Muffin Misadventure Veteran

It's $39.99 a year, or $11.85 for 3 months for the Pro upgrade, and you get 10GB of storage space

I have 12,597 total pics & vids on mine, and only used up 2.4 GB (24%) of it.

Last edited: May 6, 2009
  3. Witwicky Camaro

Witwicky Camaro Sabbatical Is Required

News Credits:
    Thanks for the info!

4. Lance Halberd

Lance Halberd oh hai

News Credits:
    I've got a Pro account.

I think it's worth the money.

5. Dinobot Nuva

Dinobot Nuva Johnny 3 Tears Veteran

News Credits:
    majhost.com

May look like its from the 90's but it damn sure beats all other image hosters. Unlimited space, all the subfolders (and sub-sub, and sub-sub-sub, and so on) you could ever want.

6. Chaos Muffin

Chaos Muffin Misadventure Veteran

Is it just me, or are they loading way to many features on PB now?

Sometimes popup links sneak in underneath my pointer right before I try and click something. It's like scrolling through a minefield.

May try that place DN posted, before they get huge. I miss PB when it was simple and basic like that. Don't want to be a turd though, PB has been a major help over the years.