question about parcel tracking transformers

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by wheeljaxx, Jan 27, 2007.

1. wheeljaxx

wheeljaxx Banned

ok, 2 parts:

1) i won a test shot spyshot from SPX_Collector, who has 99.7% feedback, and only 1 retaliatory negative. i havn't recieved it yet, and the tracking number i have is not vailid i guess in the tracking system. he has verified the number he gave is correct, now, i would be concerned MAYBE he just gave me a false tracking and his holding out on me,
    BUT>>

2) i sent a package to the UK, with a tracking number on the slip, and i KNOW i sent this, and IT'S NOT IN THE SYSTEM EITHER!! the buyer hasn't notified me yet, but i'm assuming that it hasn't been delivered as it's only been 2 weeks or so, and it usually takes 4-5 to arrive to the uk in past experience.

so what the hell are we paying for, if half the time our tracking numbers are useless.

i mean, i recieved parcels with tracking numbers arrive at my house before being registered on the system once before, but how can this happen, that the packages arn't in the system, after 20 days???

2. Mr Grimm

Mr Grimm Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    No idea, but they can take a while to get put through. It happened with my Masterpiece Starscream. It all depends on which company handles the package, I think.

If you want to try tracking the one sent to the UK, try using Parcelforce.com, as they will probably end up receiving it on our end. Mark the 'Incoming International Parcel' checkbox when you do it.

How long ago did SPX_Collector send it?

3. planetjacker

planetjacker Critters burn real good. TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Tracking numbers can be iffy as to when they show up in the system. At least once I had a tracking number for a TF purchased off ebay that didn't show in the system untill I had recieved the package.

Give it some time and see what happens. SPX has been around for a bit. If he were a scammer he would have more negs than he does, or I am just trusting.

4. wheeljaxx

wheeljaxx Banned

jan 11th

5. rid

rid Well-Known Member

For most of my purchases, the tracking number of the originating country doesn't appear in the system until many days after it has left the post office. Sometimes upto 4-5 days. Only then will it appear in canada post's system.

If memory serves me right, SPX_Collector is based in Hong Kong (or some such) so I am guessing it takes sometime for their system to register the number.

I have not personnally dealt with this seller but have seen many of his auctions and have nor read any bad feedback. I would just sit tight and give it some more time. Anyway, you have 45 days to initiate a claim with eBay so that's 2-3 weeks left.

6. Omegatron

Omegatron Mandatory Fun. Buy it now TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I've bought two test shots form SPX (Nightscream and a Black Cybertron Megatron LOC). Both took about 3 weeks to arrive. Give it another week or two, but I'm pretty sure he's trustworthy.

7. Fairy Princess

Fairy Princess Banned

I've received my items before the Tracking Number was entered in the system before...