Question about Noble/Savage (BM related)

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by Acid Wing, Apr 11, 2006.

1. Acid Wing

Acid Wing Senior Alien TF Member

News Credits:
    Just recently got the BM DVD boxed set (loving it so far), and after seeing the season 2 ep, Noble/Savage, I'm sure people have answered this before, but how does a TF spark stay intact in a wholly organic body?

The only reason I can possibly think of is an energy transfer--while in the organic body, the spark is manifested in the form of something akin to a "life essence/qi" that can be digitally translated....otherwise other explanations/theories are welcomed.:) 

2. LEADERS_MATRIX

LEADERS_MATRIX Wisdom of the ages...

That sounds good to me, it would have to be the energy signature that even we humans have and when he used the spark remover it all was drawn to that point and boom, a spark again.

3. Insane Galvatron

Insane Galvatron is not insane. Really!

News Credits:
    I think since a spark is just energy, it just resides in his chest. Kindof the way they say a ghost can pass through a person, or inhabit ( or possess ) them.

4. DarkAngelPrime

DarkAngelPrime Lawful Good

What I find interesting is how the wolf element of Savage/Noble got in there. I thought about writing a fanfic at one point where, before Megatron yanked out their sparks, he had some words with Rhinox and Silverbolt for old time's sake and Silverbolt, in beast mode, gouged Megatron across the face, hence the scar he had in season 1. A little bit of whatever passes for DNA in transformers get left in the wound, and there's an explanation for the wolf part of Savage/Noble, since the dragon part is all too obvious. Certainly not what the writers had in mind, but I'm a Silverbolt fan, so I went for it.

5. Mattafoo

Mattafoo Fool

I read that the original idea behind Savage/Noble was that Megatron extracted the wolf portion of Silverbolt's beast mode. Which would explain why Silverbolt was all Eagle, instead of his fuzor self. But it didn't make sense in the cartoon that Silverbolt was the traitor, so they stuck with Rhinox. By that time the toy was developed and couldn't be changed to reflect that.

That's my understanding.

6. ams

ams Generation All Veteran

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    ^
    Wow, very cool - I did not know that. Thanks!

7. optimusfan

optimusfan Kill your heroes Administrator TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    That would make sense too. He probably had Silverbolt's organic body handy and decided to use it to store his purged beast mode.

8. Brave Magnus

Brave Magnus Hecho en Argentina

News Credits:
    Interesting theory. :thumbs2: