Question about new Transformers: Fall Of Cybertron toys

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by fallen_revenge, Jul 13, 2012.

1. fallen_revenge

fallen_revenge Movie News Addict

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube:
    TRANSFORMERS: FALL OF CYBERTRON
    In celebration of the upcoming, highly anticipated and critically heralded TRANSFORMERS: Fall of Cybertron video game from Activision, available August 21, 2012, Hasbro will welcome game designers to the Hasbro booth at 10:00am on Friday, July 13 to present a look at game play. Action figures based on the CYBERTRONIAN style of the video game (and featured in the brand's GENERATIONS line) will be on display in the Hasbro booth. For an in-depth TRANSFORMERS: Fall of Cybertron video game experience, fans will also want to check out the Activision booth (#5344).

Is this panel today? and if it is aren't they going to show new FoC figures because it said so right above? If they do show new figures who are you hoping for?

2. Prime Jetscream

Prime Jetscream The Ultimate Golden Gamer

News Credits:
    We already saw Grimlock and Blaster.
    And I've seen a ton of interviews that show people playing the game at SDCC.

3. Transfan76

Transfan76 Autobot

There are some really cool things coming our way as far as this line goes.too bad I'm not as suportive when it comes to spending my hard earned money towards most of the figures released already.btw chances of wally mart picking up on future assortments?