Question about MP-05 sellers

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by unpunk, Dec 18, 2007.

1. unpunk

unpunk Well-Known Member

Does anyone have a list of who sells the modded vs unmodded MP-05? I'm looking to buy from one TFsource but the site doesn't say either way. Thanks!!! -boB

2. bigkid24

bigkid24 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    You're probably better off doing a search of the boards here. I'm pretty sure there's a thread that exists regarding that.

3. Oric

Oric Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    well one thing is usually when its unmodded its a big selling point, so the seller usually lists it.

You really shouldn't be too concerned anyhow. The tips are easily removed, normally no more than a plug and if there is an adhesive, itsusually made to come right off. Either way, I wouldn't stress yourself out over this . :) 

Also if you want, we have suppliers in the selling ads and ebay sections of the forums which will be alot of help to you as well. Often times you will find a better price here than ebay, and the sponsors for the site at tfsource and bigbadtoystore are really great to look for too. Both have an excellent reputation and can even get you boxes that are made mint usually for no more than 5 bucks a pop. Hope this was helpful for you.