Question about MArvel Crossovers Transformers

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Toyzaremine, Nov 15, 2011.

1. Toyzaremine

Toyzaremine Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I dont know about much about these. In regards to Green Hulk and the Grey Hulk ones, are these guys rare? I saw some on ebay listed for over $100 mosc.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. slackerforhire

slackerforhire Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    They might be hard to find, but I wouldn't classify them as rare, and certainly not worth $100 (at least to me). One of my local TRUs recently put out a case of these guys. They were clearanced to $8, but about 2 weeks ago they jumped in price to $20 each... gotta love TRU's variable pricing.

3. xanthax

xanthax choppaface

News Credits:
    They weren't rare as far as I know. I've seen them at many walmarts and TRU over the years.

4. Astronut

Astronut Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    we even have them in stores in norway. which is something you can't say often about anything that isn't RotF skids/mudflap an HftD ravage.

5. Maetel

Maetel Well-Known Member

they're only rare in the sense the line is discontinued now, the grey one is probably a little rarer than the original green one, but certainly not $100 rare. i wouldn't pay more than $30 for the grey one and maybe $15 for green one, ebay completed sales showed about the same range for new on card ones.

6. Boy Blunder

Boy Blunder Hasbrown'd

Yeah, take eBay's current listings with a grain of salt. What's more telling is the completed listings.

That said, I do believe there's some decent demand for the Hulk TFs, since they're some of the better ones for the Crossover line, and they've presented quite a few customization possibilities for the Radicons.

7. AutoBobby

AutoBobby The Collector

I know that they are going to be part of the TRU Black Friday sale for $9.99 each so they can't be too rare.I picked a bunch of these up on clearance last year for $5 a pop.