Question About Landcross Reissue

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Optimus Convoy, Sep 14, 2007.

1. Optimus Convoy

Optimus Convoy Well-Known Member

Has anybody bought the Landcross reissue from BBTS? Its it gonna come with 2 figures with one all red I believe and the other in normal colors like it shows on the picture? I'm thinking of buying Landcross.

2. Jarodimus

Jarodimus the guy with that scan Veteran TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    If you're talking about this listing, it doesn't say whether it's one full set, two full sets, a box of 12 (which may or may not contain chase figures, but certainly not all 6 of them), or some other permutation. I'd e-mail BBTS to get the details, if I were you. IF it's a complete regular set and a complete chase set, the price is... OK. Anything else, and you can do much better on eBay.

Oh, and the chase figures for Landcross were black, not red.

3. TJOmega

TJOmega The Plastic Addict Content Contributor

News Credits:
    I've gotten a better price on eBay, I'd check there first.

As for figures, both me and a friend of mine got a complete set in our box, four different normal figures (oddly enough they made up a third set between us) and two chase figures, they're all black, not all red. You'll get one complete set and four toward another, but the black chase figures most likely wont make up the two for a second complete figure.

4. Optimus Convoy

Optimus Convoy Well-Known Member

Yeah that's the one. Sorry for the late response. Thanks guys, really appreciate it! :D