Customs: Question about joint pins

Discussion in 'Creative General Discussion' started by PrimulArchangel, Jan 19, 2012.

1. PrimulArchangel

PrimulArchangel Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Hey guys:) 

I was wondering if someone could tell me how to make your own joint pins..
    I got some Do It Yourself Classic Rodimus model kits and one of my sets didnt come with the pins and scews to build the figure. Im sure its not to hard to cut your own pins but what size are the pins and where would i even buy the materials for it ? Any help would be great, i really want to finish up my last kit.

OR if anyone has bought some of these rodimus kits and has a left over pack that maybe they got extra in a box and would be willing to let them go let me know :) 

Thanks in advance :) 

-Curt

2. wolverenz

wolverenz Decepticon

News Credits:
    best suggestion I can give u is go to a hobby store and find those metal rods and look for the size that you need. Usually they use some of those in car models as axels for the wheels. Like Tamiya Racing Cars. Hope this helps man. Good luck.

3. PrimulArchangel

PrimulArchangel Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    wonder if michaels would sell them cause the only other hobby shop in my area i said i would never go into again. Online would probably be my best bet. Anyone know the pin size that would be used in these kits, and what would the metal rods be called in a hobby shop cause searching metal rods online is not working out lol ?