Question about Iacon Package

Discussion in 'Transformers Conventions and Get Togethers' started by G1Wheeljack, Dec 24, 2008.

1. G1Wheeljack

G1Wheeljack Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I've heard that the non-attendee(Iacon) package for botcon costs the same as the Primus package will. Does this mean that it will cost more if I'm not a club member like with the Primus package? I've never done anything botcon related and it dosen't look like I'm attending this year but I want the set and want to know if I'll be saving some $$$ if I join TFCC.

2. Aernaroth

Aernaroth <b><font color=blue>I voted for Super_Megatron and Veteran

News Credits:
    Chances are you'll save money if you're a TFCC member. If you plan on using the membership to get TFCC figures, or want the little toy you get, or think that getting the magazine as well every month is worth around $20, you'll break even. If none of the above are true, you may just want to not bother with tfcc.

3. Aaron

Aaron Master of Crystalocution Moderator Content Contributor

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    In past years, Botcon packages have been 10 dollars more expensive than becoming a member, then ordering your package.

So unless you're completely against being a TFCC member you save money by signing up, and you get more stuff for your money.