Question about HLJ

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by chaosbringer_00, May 23, 2007.

1. chaosbringer_00

chaosbringer_00 I am indescribable.

Sorry if this is in the wrong place, mods.

I recently ordered MP-05 from HLJ. When they gave me delivery estimates, they said anywhere from 7 to 45 days. I don't mean to be impatient, but that is a bit too wide of an estimate for me to stand. I'm not so good at this whole waiting business :redface2:  Has anyone in the U.S. ordered form HLJ recently? Roughly how long did delivery take? I just want to get an idea of how long it might take to get here. Thanks in advance, guys.

2. Sol Fury

Sol Fury The British Butcher Administrator News Staff

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Instagram:
    You can opt for EMS, faster but costs more. If you opt for the SAL shipping you get what you pay for.

They're reliable though, usually takes a couple of weeks for my Revoltechs to make it to me.

3. eatwood

eatwood Well-Known Member

I ordered MP-05 from them early May and i got it like the 17th, but i i asked for EMS shipping which is faster.

4. Mr Grimm

Mr Grimm Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    They're my retailer of choice for Japanese stuff. Also, the SAL shipping is really variable. I think the longest I've waited has been three weeks, yet I've also had stuff arrive in the same amount of time that it would have via EMS.