Question about Hercules

Discussion in 'Transformers 3rd Party Discussion' started by 2punish&enslave, Dec 18, 2011.

1. 2punish&enslave

2punish&enslave Starscream's Brigade

Ebay:
    I assembled the first four bots that I have. Thankfully, because the leg is somewhat poseable this is possible without him falling over. However, I found that I had one heck of a time getting the arm to stay on and getting the chest to stay attached to the torso. The pieces don't "click" together for some reason. I've had no trouble with the leg staying attached with the torso though. Anyone else out there find this to be the case as well?

Here are a couple of pics for size comparison. First one is with MP Grimlock and the second is with MP-4 Optimus.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Spyne98

Spyne98 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I read that someone else was having trouble getting the chest to connect to the torso as well. Haven't heard anything about the arm however. I'm still waiting on my Hook... er... Dr. Crank so I can't say anything else yet. He does look mighty bad ass next to Grimlock.

3. autotronprime

autotronprime I like to make cool things!

News Credits:
    Push really hard-I thought I was going to break mine. Once the arm finally popped on then it goes on and off a lot easier. Crank to HL was also tough but no were near as tough as the arm.

4. Matty

Matty @StayingInTheBox Moderator News Staff

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
  5. 2punish&enslave

2punish&enslave Starscream's Brigade

Ebay:
    Good news. There is no problem. You need to wiggle them a bit and push hard. Eventually they do snap into place. He's actually very posable. Now I can officially say that I'm glad I bought him.

6. mx-01 archon

mx-01 archon Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Yeah, the connections are just incredibly stiff on those two the first time. Once you've introduced a little bit of "wear" to the locking ridges inside the ports, then the combination becomes much easier.

I'd actually recommend connecting Exgraver to Heavy Labor's leg plugs first. Because those are solid plastic blocks, they don't buckle under pressure and try to fold away like Dr. Crank's might. After you've got Exgraver's port working, then you'll be good to go.