Question about G1 Reflector

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Ruination04, Jun 29, 2009.

1. Ruination04

Ruination04 8 Years Old Since 1984!

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Was there ever any type of box for G1 Reflector? I know the US version came in a white mailer box, but was there ever a Japanese version? If so, did it come in an official Transformers box?
    I was thinking of getting that "reissue" that is out but I really want a G1-esque box!

2. RoboticPlanet

RoboticPlanet Exclusively Exclusive

News Credits:
    The Japanese release was the only version to get a real, non-mailer box. Scroll to the bottom of this page to see it: Microx Reflector and more

3. megamus

megamus Overworked and Underpaid Veteran

News Credits:
    Technically there was also a brown mailer box without styrofoam for the US release. I remember seeing pictures but nothing else. I personally love the japanese box because you can actually see the figures thru the window. Fred's website has all the variations that I know about except the aforementioned possible brown mailer box. There are also other variations mentioned on Fred's website that you might be interested in. I also remember rumors that when they "knockoffed" the new reissue one they were gonna do the japanese boxed version as well. One other tidbit, the styrofoam for the mailer box is the same sytrofoam used on the japanese one. I hope this helps.
    Reflector is one of my favorites I hope you get one you like...

4. DeathStorm

DeathStorm Snoochie Boochies

News Credits:
    Good luck finding one. I've had a real, unused Reflector for three years now and it's just sitting in the styrofoam. I had a homemade box that someone here did for me, but it wasn't very high quality and fell apart.

I search the forums and ebay often - haven't had any luck thus far. Let me know if you find anything.

5. Ruination04

Ruination04 8 Years Old Since 1984!

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I wouldn't trying to make one or have one made for me, but not sure how to go about it. I guess first I need to actually get the Reflector though....