question about g1 knockoffs

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by wolfybulfy, Sep 17, 2006.

1. wolfybulfy

wolfybulfy unethical proctologist

anybody know where you can get these things at a decent price. i've only found them on ebay which is way overpriced. the tapes go for over $30 and prime for more than $70.

as for what's out there so far all i've seen are the various primes and cassettes, a couple triggercons and i've heard there is a cyclonus. anything else i don't know about?

2. Zombie F Body

Zombie F Body Has left the building...

Combiner KOs are usually pretty cheap. I got a pretty good Devastator for around 10 bucks. I think you can also pick up a Superion and Predaking for a little more. Most come from China so you'll need to check out eBay. Shipping might run you close to $20, but $30 or so for a Predaking is a steal in my book.

I wouldn't recommend taking them out in the backyard and playing with them, but my Constructicons merged seamlessly and look kick ass next to Unicron on my display shelf.

3. LEADERS_MATRIX

LEADERS_MATRIX Wisdom of the ages...

I think he means the KO that are ripping off the box, stickers and all, there hard to tell from the real thing.
    as far as I have seen e-bay is the only place and a few online retelers, all are about the same price.

4. Psychrome86

Psychrome86 Well-Known Member

if you ever make your way out to Los Angelas or San Francisco, definetly check out Chinatown.

5. planetjacker

planetjacker Critters burn real good. TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    I destinctly remember a beachcomber ko that looked rather convincing.

6. wolfybulfy

wolfybulfy unethical proctologist

oh yeah, beachcomber. is there even any way to tell if those are kos or not? now that you remind me, there may have been a couple other minibots as well. i think there was a seaspray.
    that sucks. if they lowered the prices, i think they would sell a bunch of them.