Question about G1 Chinese import DVD set.

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by Sweep, Feb 4, 2009.

1. Sweep

Sweep worse then vehicon drones

I know the menu screen is in Chinese but are the episodes numbered with a number? My nephew really wants the original The Transformers show for his birthday and I'm trying to convince his Grandparents and parents to buy this set for him.

2. marshall dusty

marshall dusty Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Sorta. I think this is the one you're talking about

Each disc cover labeled with which episodes are included. In the menus, once you play around with what's what you can get the hang of it in a few minutes through trial and error even though it's in japanese.

There are a few ways to avoid this. One...you can hit play from the main menu on the disc and then once it begins you can tap the audio button on the dvd remote /playstation/xbox remote and it will toggle it. This is a way to bypass it. then keep hitting the chapter skip button to get to where you left off. Sure it sounds lame...but it's most effective.

Once you pop the disc in on the main menu, if you hit any of the arrow buttons such as to the left or right the screen highlights and hit enter/ok.

in those screens you'll see numbered screenshots. each numbered screenshot is an episode with 4 chapters per episode i believe. Depending on the side you pick from the main menu it's picking the language. I think one is english and 2 are japanese. English being 2.1 sounds and japanese being 5.1. They are all subtitled too if you prefer japanese audio.

Wow..my description sucks and sounds confusing...sorry i need a nap.

I think he'll be fine. How old is he?

3. Sweep

Sweep worse then vehicon drones

Yup, thats the one I was looking at. I think its chinese though, not japanese audio which is no big deal.