Question about Figurise Son Goku

Discussion in 'The Toyark' started by G1Wheeljack, Jan 11, 2010.

1. G1Wheeljack

G1Wheeljack Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I wasn't sure if I should have put this in another thread as I couldn't find one dealing with this line in particular, so I thought I'd make one. Recently I've come across the Figurise Son Goku figure & have been strongly considering buying it. However I've never really got into model kits & while I do know that they are mostly for display I was wondering if this one is more of a display piece than an actual figure that you can put on your desk and pose often, such as SH Figuarts. I'm aware there is a Super Sayain Figuarts Goku but I'd rather have one with normal hair and I overall prefer the aesthetic of the Figurise version. Can anyone who has the figure(or any figure from the line for that matter) tell me if this would be right for me or if I'd be better off just getting the Figuarts one?

2. Roanstalker

Roanstalker Great Baan Gaan fan

News Credits:
    If its considered a MG then I can say it should be quite sturdy as a kit. But I think its the only figure in the line right now isnt it? The only problem I think is that it has a lot more seams than the figures since you have to put it together yourself.

3. ZeroEdge

ZeroEdge Geass'd

News Credits:
    If you don't feel up to the task of a model kit, might I suggest getting the S.H.Figuarts Son Goku instead?

[​IMG]

4. G1Wheeljack

News Credits:
    I don't really have a problem with the seams or putting it together(aside from the waterslide decals which I've never done before), I even have a friend who collects Gundam Model kits who's willing to help me. Didn't know that this was the first figure in the line, but the HLJ description does say it's Master Grade.

5. ZeroEdge

ZeroEdge Geass'd

News Credits:
    IF you need help deciding, there's a pictorial review on Dalong.

6. G1Wheeljack

News Credits:
    Thanks, looks like there's a lot more waterslide decals than I care for so I think I'll be going with the figuarts version when that comes out(it'll also be my first Figuarts, but I've heard good things about the line)