Question about FantoFan

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by B-Fox, Jul 4, 2008.

1. B-Fox

B-Fox Mahoro de MAMBO!

News Credits:
    Has anyone who preordered the Henkai Hot Rodimus from F2F gotten a shipping notification and/or recieved it in the mail yet? I only ask because I preordered one from there and being a first-time customer have NO idea how things usually work with F2F's system.

Any info would be stellar, folks. Thanks.

2. Rodr-Evil

Rodr-Evil Lucifer's children TFW2005 Supporter

Other question to ftf, why you never changed the style of your site???

3. Runamuck

Runamuck Swindle Knows Best

News Credits:
    I ordered Henkei Hot Rod from him. I have yet to give him the ok to send it, though. He can ship it by itself, or you can wait till other orders come in to save on shipping. He sent me that email on June 30th. But I do keep in almost constant contact with him. So that may be why he sent me an email letting me know.

If you don't keep contact with him on a regular basis, just send an email and he'll get back to you. He usually replies back in 24 hours, but sometimes longer on weekends.

Don't worry, he's great to deal with. I've never had a problem in the few years I've been dealing with him.

LOL Yes, I've often wondered this myself. Time to change it up a bit, I'd say.

Last edited: Jul 4, 2008
  4. B-Fox

B-Fox Mahoro de MAMBO!

News Credits:

Thanks a million! I was worried that my order was lost in the sea of the interwebs. Glad to know that's probably not the case.

So I could email and ask him to ship Rodimus, which I paid the full amount for, or I can wait until the Henkei versions of Onslaught and Powerglide are released and he'll send it along with those two after I've paid the remaining amount for them? That sound about right?

5. Runamuck

Runamuck Swindle Knows Best

News Credits:
    Yup! I'm almost certain he will. But to be 100% certain, ask him in the email. :) 

6. Knightdramon

Knightdramon Hasbro LIES to the US

News Credits:
    I had to e-mail him about Hot Rodimus but he replied very quickly and item is paid and probably shipped by now. He's great in holding orders, but do you really want to wait until October for Rodimus?