QUESTION ABOUT FACES INSIDE THE MATRIX ( return of optimus prime cartoon)

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by Neuromancer, Aug 17, 2009.

1. Neuromancer

Neuromancer Member

in return of optimus prime .. in order to stop the spores he accesses the matrix of leadership to consult with beings in there

are they the previous primes? are they just other autobots or cybertronians the matrix has stored?

on the SHARKTICON sticker sheet there is an insignia .. besides the decepticon one an alternate one you can use .. which looks exactly .. no differences the same as the head optimus prime talks to inside the matrix who gives him the answer he needs to stop the spores ...

this is not the same as the quinteson death head because the quinteson death head has a larger cranial crown akin to the head dress or crowns the ancient egyptian pharaohs used, and the features on this head are finer

although i can see logically why it would symbolize the quintesons ...

2. process

process Hanlon's razor Veteran TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    "Ancient leaders within the Matrix."

A3 is in there, so I suppose that means not all of them are Primes.

3. Sol Fury

Sol Fury The British Butcher Administrator News Staff

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Instagram:
    They are also shown in Five Faces of Darkness. They're past bearers of the Matrix, although the presence of Alpha Trion, never an actual Matrix bearer, implies that the wisest were also brought into the Matrix.

None of them were ever named, just script directions. I think the skull is just "the ancient one" or something.

The one on the sticker sheet was based off this, IIRC there's a Quint one on there, which was a green skull. Could be that was adopted as their logo retrospectively, as he'd almost certainly be a Quintesson creation if he is that ancient.