I have plans on getting exgraver, all of Hercules in fact. However I am trying to decide whether I should keep on buying g1's right now or if I should go ahead and get him right away. My main worry is if I wait a few weeks to pick him up he will be sold out and I'd have to deal with eBay prices. Does any body have any idea if the demand is so great for this 100 dollar figure or should I be safe to wait a couple weeks. I have a few g1 figures that I'd like to get first but I don't want to do that and then exgraver sells out. Any advice would be great.