Question about eHobby Anime Bluestreak

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Paladine, Jun 30, 2010.

1. Paladine

Paladine Well-Known Member

I bought a loose figure from eBay and noticed that the launcher were missing springs. Since this was a Japanese release, I had assumed that springs would be included.

Can any owners confirm this? I'm a little worried that the seller might have shipped me launchers from the American Hasbro release.

2. chrisr291

chrisr291 Master of the Unknown

News Credits:
    Ebay:
  3. Paladine

Paladine Well-Known Member

You don't think because you compared to your copy, or you don't think because you're just guessing? That weblink had some nice photos, but no evidence suggesting whether the launchers had springs or not.

For clarification, the missiles are chromed, but the launchers lack springs.

4. Sinestro

Sinestro Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Springs were included within the launchers, just checked with the one i own. Can provide pics if needed.

5. chrisr291

chrisr291 Master of the Unknown

News Credits:
    Ebay:

Well... I don't own anime Bluestreak but i've seen it in person several times and its always had launchers. I'm not sure why Takara would Gut a Transformer?

And tfu.info is great, never question its awesomeness :thumbs2: 

6. Tigertrack

Tigertrack Back In The Game!

I noticed that the TRU re-issues of G1 Transformers that USED to have spring-loaded weapons no longer do. This is because of "Big-Brother" safety laws. If you want the spring-loaded action, you need to look into the Japanese stuff as they don't have such silly rules. The Encore toy's that I have are in fact spring-loaded where as none of my TRU toy's are. In fact, some of the TRU toy's can't even hold their missiles inside their launchers properly! I had to glue in my Perceptors missile cause it kept on coming out.
    Also be ware, that some of the TRU "missiles" them selves, won't fit inside the spring-loaded weapons. I've learned this the hard way when I replaced my Silverstreaks red missile launchers.

7. Magnus' Mate

Magnus' Mate Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Did you even READ the original post? He is talking about a Japanese reissue that doesn't seem to have spring-loaded launchers.