QUESTION About DOTM Legends Class

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by BAMC18, Jan 2, 2011.

1. BAMC18

BAMC18 Well-Known Member

From the pictures we've seen of the new legends class Optimus and Bumblebee, we noticed that they now have weapons and might have other accessories... From this being new to movie legends will they bring back old legends figures from the first two movies like Jazz, Bonecrusher, etc. like they did with the RPMs?? Let me know if that didn't make sense

2. MegaHavok

MegaHavok Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    It looks to me like there are 3 legend class price points:
    The standard one that we have been getting
    The prime with the weapons and jetfire parts is a large price point
    Then their is the BB with trailer.
    I don't see why there cant be repaints of older figures in the basic legends price point

3. Mighty.Maximal

Mighty.Maximal Banned

Cyberverse is the equivellent of current Legends Cyberverse Plus seems to be items twice as big as far as I can tell.

They are seemingly marketing them as the crew for playsets and accessories which I utterly approve of. especially if it means they make more playset of basebots and sell them as part of the Cyberverse theme idea.

It has been suggested that they might still make Legends as well (at least some) but that they might be the name only given to non Movie type toys (like the Classics Legends : Reveal the Shield Megatron/Optimus/Bumblebee/Starscream that are just out).

I'd like that idea if they decide to go with it.