Question about CrazyDevy Kings Power Parts....

Discussion in 'Transformers 3rd Party Discussion' started by simified, Aug 21, 2012.

1. simified

simified Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    It's been a long time, over a year if I'm not mistaken, that CD released this teaser...

[​IMG]

...the waist addition.

I've emailed them asking about a release date for this or if they are still planning on releasing it at all but I never got a response. Has anyone heard anything on this? I'm really hoping this hasn't gotten scrapped but considering how much time has passed and what they've released since then I kind of have the feeling it did.

2. echotransformer

echotransformer Well-Known Member

^^ Not sure...I really wish they finished the project but they don't provide forward-visibility of what they're up to. They now seem to jump from one G1 Gestalt to the next, then to Herc...without finishing Predaking.

In short, I got sick of waiting and designed my own:

[​IMG]

And I made thigh extensions as well:

[​IMG]

I did some Razorclaw arm extensions as well...haven't had a chance to update it's design yet..

[​IMG]

Here's the full Monty:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Those are V1 parts...V2 parts are improved and should be available for beta testing soon (either via Shapeways or another source...TBD)

The legs don't bend at the knee but you can splay the feet and overall I think it's pretty close to what I've always wanted from G1 Predaking.

[​IMG]

3. vm-01

vm-01 Well-Known Member

Please keep us posted.

4. Cyclonus79

Cyclonus79 Decepticon General

Ebay:
    Hey echotransformer, that my man is one SERIOUS BADASS MO FO RIGHT THERE! Dude, thats...... Just sheer jaw drooling Awsomeness ..

5. prfctcellrulz

prfctcellrulz Pokémon Trainer/WWE Champion

News Credits:
    Damn, that's badass! Now if only I could afford the base Predaking figure...

6. simified

simified Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    That IS totally bad ass! I've waited this long, a little longer won't kill me. It'll be nice to have some type of leg movement like that. The only thing I wish CD would have produced was a decal set for the mane add on but I finally found someone to make one for me. :thumb