Question about classics at Target

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by Ion Xtreme, Oct 10, 2006.

1. Ion Xtreme

Ion Xtreme Well-Known Member

Ok sorry if this has been ask before.I know most Target suppose to put them out Oct 15. Are they suppose to go on big endcap or will they be inline with the rest of the transfromer toy.hopefully someone can aser this for me

2. TJOmega

TJOmega The Plastic Addict Content Contributor

News Credits:
    They'll be in the main asile where the Transformers normally are. If there's an endcap for the series it will be when the Target 2 pack is out which wont be for a while.

3. Rama Sha

Rama Sha Tosche Station Pimp

Ebay:
    Also don't go in on the 15 and expect to find them. The 15th is a sunday. You'll have better luck looking around the 16th for them. It's just the week starts on the 15th...so it's the week of the 15th, not really the 15th exactly.

4. Switchblade

Switchblade Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Actually, I've noticed that, after Fridays, Sundays are the best day to stop at Target for new stock.

5. Omegatron

Omegatron Mandatory Fun. Buy it now TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Or you can just wander into your local Target right now with the DCPI numbers, and make the employees bring out the case.

-Tony!

6. Feralstorm

Feralstorm Good Morning, Weather Hackers! TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Why do I have this feeling a lot of Target stores will be putting out Classics in piddly numbers on the 'shelf date', due to requests for toys from the back?

7. Tech Spec

Tech Spec Breeze Loo

News Credits:
    do you guys know if the Ultra Magnus and Skywarp 2 pack will be released too on the 15th?

8. Chaos Muffin

Chaos Muffin Misadventure Veteran

They'll be thrown in the aisle like always. Would'nt be suprised if Walmart went for the pallet sized displays

9. KidDynamite

KidDynamite Do good recklessly Veteran

Twitter:
    The release date for it shown at Botcon was March 2007. It could certainly trickle out earlier, but most likely not five months earlier.

10. Switchblade

Switchblade Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    If Wal-Mart does do that, it won't be for awhile. Classics are currently located in the aisles at Wally World.

11. Dr Kain

Dr Kain Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    DUDE!! Go to your Target store as soon as they open, give them the DCPI numbers to get them, and have them sell you the figures for the $7.99 sale price that ends tomorrow. That is what I did a few hours ago. Hell, the cashier was so dumb she asked if the Titaniums I had were $7.99 as well (Jetfire and Thundercracker), but I told her they weren't.

12. Dark Magnus

Dark Magnus Your opinion is wrong!

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Except that the classics figures aren't on sale. It's one thing to take advantage of improper stocking, it's another to be a lying douchebag.

13. jestermon

jestermon Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    no

There is no way you got the classics at Target for that price, they ring up as the normal price even at Wal-Mart they ring up right. They were not one of the selected varieties on the sale

In the total opposite situation, I do not think Wal-Mart will have the big display, as the Classics are stocked with and behind the Cybertron Deluxes, I am pretty sure the employees have no clue of the difference.

14. Dr Kain

Dr Kain Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Seeing as how they charged me $12.99 for the Deluxe's last week when I bought them, I see no problem with it.

They rang up $9.99, I told her there are On Sale for $7.99 signs up on all of the deluxe assortment, and NORMALLY they are supposed to call one of the guys that works in the toy isle to check on it, but the lady didn't, she just typed in $7.99 on the computer which surprised the hell out fo me.