Question about character cutstomization colors?

Discussion in 'Transformers Video Game Discussion' started by Surge, Jan 5, 2011.

1. Surge

Surge Village Dolt

News Credits:
    My two main characters in multiplayer/team deathmatch are Leader (Soundwave) and Scout (Sideswipe). I've seen a few people who have accurately dark blue Soundwaves and accurately red and white Sideswipes. How on earth do you get them colored like that? With Autobots, the lightest color I can get, is bright pink/red. Not white. And with Decepticons, the closest I can get to blue, is dark teal/aqua/whatever, and dark purple. I know it shouldn't be such a big deal but whatever.

2. Valsion

Valsion Jack-Of-All-Trades

I've seen numerous perfectly colored Bumblebees and Optimuses. I myself, got an almost perfectly colored Brawl xD

3. transtrekkie

transtrekkie On the level.

The closest I could get to white with the Autobots is the brightest yellow. Which given how dark most of the levels are might as well be white.

4. Thenames9

Thenames9 D-d-d-d-duel!

News Credits:
    When I use disguise, I can get my Starscream looking just like G1 with the red and blue!

5. SaberPrime

SaberPrime Banned

You think you got problems. I'm freaking color blind! The Autobot side I can see on though I can't tell the Yellow and Green selections apart. I'm just assuming that the order is Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue and not Red, Orange, Green, Yellow, Blue because Green should be the one closest to Blue.

The Decepticon side I'm having issues with because it just looks like MAYBE a Pink and a Purple and have no freaking clue which is which and then 3 different selections of Grey. No idea what that is suppose to be.

I ended up just putting everything on the darkest, closest colors I could get to Black.