Customs: Question about Blastoff?

Discussion in 'Creative General Discussion' started by digitalworld40, Feb 13, 2009.

1. digitalworld40

digitalworld40 Well-Known Member

Hey everyone I am in need of a little help. I have been doing a bruticus custom and I am close to being done but I need to finalize one transformer. Blastoff, does he really have to be a space shuttle? I have a spare classics astrotrain but he seems a bit small compared to energon bulkhead which is who I have for vortex. I also have armada jetfire but he is way too big and heavy. I was toying with the idea of using universe treadbolt for blastoff? He is perfect in every way except the fact that he isn't a shuttle. If anyone has any input or knows of a shuttle that's bigger then classics astrotrain, smaller then armada jetfire, and around the same size and weight of energon bulkhead please let me know.

2. the (H)i(GH)con

the (H)i(GH)con raver-in-diguise

I personally never thought Blast-off fit well with the Combaticons in the first place... I mean, when was the last time (or first time for that matter) that there has been a combat space shuttle?... Just my opinion. If I ever do a Bruticus, I'll probably change him to something more along the lines of a jet of some kind. I'm sure that idea won't go over too well with most people, but it just makes more sense to me that way

3. Boggs6ft7

Boggs6ft7 TFW2005 Supporter

I think a Harrier would be a better choice for him, if anything, just from a proportion stance.

4. REDLINE

REDLINE longer days, plz? Veteran

News Credits:
    never combat directly, but military applications? all the friggin' time, actually. :)  To add to that, they ARE working on a shuttle that can be launched daily if needed that is a combat vehicle, with some pretty sweet weaponry. Not only could it attack anywhere in the world in mere hours, but it can attack hardened emplacements with ease, as well. I've a crappy picture I snapped a few years ago from a sweet book of mine of the concept.