Question about BBTS preorders

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by General Magnus, Jun 30, 2010.

1. General Magnus

General Magnus Da Custodes of the Emprah

I´ve got some stuff on my pile of loot and currently I´m deciding if I should just ship it now or wait until August because of Generations. But I got a question, how long does it takes for BBTS tog et their products (Generations is scheduled to august in their site, but does it take long or less?)

I ask this because of shipping and handling to Europe, figure if I wait a bit longer it would be easier to ship all at once.

2. aey103

aey103 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    The dates for pre-orders are just estimates. Typically for main line toys BBTS gets things in a bit earlier or right about on time. Second party products usually longer since they always seem to get pushed back due to manufacturer delays.

Depending on how much you currently got in you POL and you patience level I say wait. I currently have a lot in my POL and am waiting patiently for the G1 Seasons Re-issue to come in before I will ship since the S&H for the past 4 or 5 items I added has been 0. I would wait even longer to ship my POL but I think my 180 days runs out at the start of September.

3. General Magnus

General Magnus Da Custodes of the Emprah

Well currently I have a few deluxes and a voyager. For how long can I have my stuff on the pile of loot?

4. aey103

aey103 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    According to BBTS they will ship a POL 180 days from when it was first created.

As for your POL, if you are patient definately wait. Especially with overseas S&H rates.

5. Foster

Foster Super Mod

News Credits:
    I've got an Animated Blackout and the Perfect Effect Frenzy and Rumble. Just need the Arcee/Paradron Medics to hit the pile and I'm shipping. Generally I ship the pile in 60 days of the first order arriving. :) 

6. justamaze

justamaze Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Wait to save the $$

7. OldDirtyBot

OldDirtyBot ODB

I usually try to build up to about 4-5 items and then once I hit a stretch of 2+ months before my next pre-order I ship. If you got enough in there right now, I'd ship. Getting that box of new stuff is always a fun time. Why not get some happiness now to last you the summer then again around nov\dec!

Unfortunately I'm stuck at one item right now in my POL because so much stuff keeps getting push back to august. Hopefully everything hits then when its supposed to and I can get a nice box for my bday.

8. MidnightBliss

MidnightBliss Well-Known Member

Better off to wait for the rest. Cheaper and it will be like your birthday when it arrives!!!