Question about BBTS Pile of Loot

Discussion in 'The Toyark' started by LadyStarscream, Aug 4, 2007.

1. LadyStarscream

LadyStarscream Queen of Cybertron

So do you all use this feature? I just preordered some stuff, MP Skywarp, The exclusive seeker busts, and the SS bust, and I turned pile of loot on. I'm nervous though because each item is scheduled to ship a different month, I think it's Sept, Nov, and Dec. I don't want to pay a fortune in shipping but I don't want to wait until Dec for my MP Skywarp. What do you usually do? What do you recommend? I'm afraid if I wait, I might not get the items I've ordered, and they will sell out and it will be too late!

edit - after calculations, shipping will be around 15.00 pile of loot, 30.00 individually. Advise Please!

2. Banshee

Banshee MvC2 online! woot!

It really depends on how badly you want what's in your pile of loot. If you don't mind waiting a few months until everything comes in, you'll save quite a bit on shipping.

I've used it before, but mainly with things I didn't mind waiting for.

But for some other things, like SDCC rodimus, I just couldn't wait, y'know? :D 

3. transmetropolitan

transmetropolitan nonjon TFW2005 Supporter

I started a POL in Jan. and I'm not going to have it ship untill Oct. The shipping you save is HUGE. The average cost per item in my cart is a little over a dollar.

4. Mixmaster

Mixmaster logh ghot SIS yoD TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    You could split it in two. You could ship Skywarp in September then wait until December for the rest, that would be a compromise.

5. LadyStarscream

LadyStarscream Queen of Cybertron

I thought about doing that. I've never used it before, can you just go in and choose when you want items to ship?

6. Mixmaster

Mixmaster logh ghot SIS yoD TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Yeah, you can ship it whenever you like. A yellow button that says "Ship My Loot Now" appears in the order summary as soon there is something to ship. You will however pay two lots of shipping in the long run, but it's still preferable to three lots.

7. General Magnus

General Magnus Da Custodes of the Emprah

My SDCC Rodimus is sitting on the pile of loot. I´m just waiting for the Deluxes to arrive.

8. SydneyY

SydneyY @syd_tfw Veteran TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    When an item goes to pile of root, your card is charged. So you won't miss out of the stuff you have in your pile.

Pile of Loot is the reason I shop at BBTS. Great for international shopping :) 

9. Bryan

Bryan ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

I've backed off on BBTS lately, but it the past I would have my Pile shipped 3 or 4 times a year. I'm never in a rush to get anything, and I saved a LOT. Plus, if the opportunity to get something cheaper comes along, you can always move it out of your Pile, which is a little shady but nice.

Last edited: Aug 4, 2007
  10. meetoblivion

meetoblivion aka chazzy

Ebay:
    I started using pile of loot, and I ship a few times a year. You can't lose out on anything in your pile of loot as it's literally been purchased and sitting in a bin for you. You have nothing to fear by using the feature, so I say wait. Ship once in october, and then maybe again in december.