question about BBTS (not a rant)

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by LordShockwave, Jan 20, 2012.

1. LordShockwave

LordShockwave Harold of Power.

News Credits:
    so like 4 days ago i ordered transformers prime starscream on their site becuase it was instock
    now i just checked it and it now says "preorder" next to starscream. does this mean that it shouldve said that in the first place and i preordered it or is it suppost to show up at my door in a couple of days? IM just curious

2. AutoBot Mirage

AutoBot Mirage Autobot Secret Agent

If you go to the BBTS.com page and click on my account and log in it will take you to your order page which will show if it is in the warehouse, or shipped or in a preorder. ;) 

3. Lbsammills51

Lbsammills51 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I'm assuming it said "In Stock" when you purchased it? If so, it should've either been added to your PoL (if you activated that feature) or your order should've been sent to the warehouse for it to be filled and shipped out if it was in fact in stock. When you ordered, what did your order confirmation state?

4. odeean

odeean Infiltrator

News Credits:
    That sequence of events has happened to me loads of times, often when I am the person who bought the last one. If it was in stock when you paid for it then it will be sent out. As the others said, just log in and look at your account to see what is going on.