question about attendee souvenirs

Discussion in 'Transformers Conventions and Get Togethers' started by Abrogate, May 8, 2007.

1. Abrogate

Abrogate Nondescript Former Poster

News Credits:
    are these available to anyone who shows up, i.e., general admission people?

based on past precedence, do they usually last until Saturday, or are they sold out the first night?

I have a friend who lives near Rhode Island and I'm considering asking him to show up and try and get me a set, but I want to know if it's worth his time

2. Dragonclaw

Dragonclaw Comic Ink - Dublin, CA

News Credits:
    Last year they "reserved" them for Primus package holders (Limit of 1 each) until Saturday afternoon, tehn offered them to the dealers (also 1 each). After that it went to general admission (2 made it to general admission) Hopefully htey orderred a LOT more for this year (Though I still wonder how all the stolen Ebay ones will affect convention supply, if they do or not...)

3. Abrogate

Abrogate Nondescript Former Poster

News Credits:
    so it's probably gonna be tough for general admission to get them... well, I guess he could ask people at the con if anyone wants to sell theirs (since many will be rushing to ebay to do that anyway)

4. G.B. Blackrock

G.B. Blackrock Autobot Ally

News Credits:
    Indeed. Based on past precedent, I have to wonder if FP intends for any walk-ins to be able to get them. I mean, I'm sure that walk-ins would be offered them before they'd allow them to be put online after the convention, but it seems that the numbers of these (again, just going on past years) pretty much guarantee that walk-ins won't ever be able to get them.

5. Hollywood Hoist

Hollywood Hoist Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Will there be enough for all the Primus package holders or will it be a first come first serve for them as well?

6. rework

rework The Voice of Experience

We'll know for sure when they announce it, but I'd be shocked if they didn't make at least enough for all the Primus holders.