Question about AHM TBPs

Discussion in 'Transformers Comics Discussion' started by rob_charb, Jun 19, 2009.

1. rob_charb

rob_charb Well-Known Member

Well, actually, I have a couple of questions.

First, a couple weeks back I found a copy of the first All Hail Megatron TBP at a bookstore in Taipei, so I snagged. Are there any other TBPs released yet for this series, or is the only one out yet?

Also, how many issues does it cover?

And, finally, does this pick up where another story left off? The way it starts, it seems like it's a new story arc continuing from another story, what with Prime being all f-ed up and some Autobots having Earth alt modes, talking about spending time on Earth and whatnot.

Could someone clear this up for me? It would be much appreciated.

2. Smasher

Smasher HUNKY BEATS

News Credits:
    The series is only 12 issues and the 12th one has not come out yet so there is only 1 TPB so far.

As far as continuing another story it's supposed to fit in with the previous continuity but it doesn't really fit (although there are attempts later on to make it so).

The story intentionally picks up in the middle and fills in the backstory later.

So, the things that don't make sense in regards to AHM itself will be revealed within AHM if you stay with it.
    The things that don't make sense in regards to previous stories are another matter, but probably are not a deal breaker if you haven't read them. You won't even know that a certain character's appearance or health violates plot points from a single issue a year and a half ago.

I would say if you enjoy it -stay with it.

3. rob_charb

rob_charb Well-Known Member

Cheers for that. I did indeed enjoy what I read, immensely, and will most definitely be sticking with this. Unfortunately, I can get ahold of TBPs here in the 'wan, so I guess it will be a while before I can get my next AHM fix.