Question about a G1 MIB Shrapnel

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by thyvipera, Aug 7, 2007.

1. thyvipera

thyvipera ThyVipera

I was wondering what version/release this is. Is it a Canadian release? Any help would be great.

[​IMG]

2. Mega-Zarak

Mega-Zarak Well-Known Member

Yes it's a Canadian version.

3. Paradigm-Shift Prime

Paradigm-Shift Prime Unit Warrior TFW2005 Supporter

hehe, I've got that guy's auctions on my watch list. Yeah, the second language there is french, and if you see english and french but no other languages on a box it's pretty much guaranteed to be Canadian (it's a law to have both lngs on packaging here).

Here's what I believe is a standard US box for comparsion:

[​IMG]

4. thyvipera

thyvipera ThyVipera

thanks for the replies. i guess $12.50 + shipping isnt too bad for him. I'll be happy with it. Thanks again.

5. Paradigm-Shift Prime

Paradigm-Shift Prime Unit Warrior TFW2005 Supporter

Yeah that's solid deal as long as the figure is in ok shape. It's got the instructions too, so $12.50 even without the figure wouldn't be bad. That seller's auctions that all just ended went for REALLY cheap. MIB soundwave for $100? MIB hoist for $20something? Too bad I gapped on those auctions or they might have been mine. I did get MIB Blurr and Rodimus Prime (c8-9 boxes, without instructions or inserts) for a combined $65 last night though.

6. thyvipera

thyvipera ThyVipera

I'm hoping the figure is in ok shape, and none of the insecticon legs are broken, that would suck. Yea, I was hoping to get that MIB hoist for pretty cheap, but someone else wanted it more than me, lol. That sounds like an awesome deal on the mib blurr and rodimus. congrats on that.