Question About 86 Score

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by Tampalicious, Jul 21, 2010.

1. Tampalicious

Tampalicious Tribe of Roadimus

Is there an offical track for the scene where they head for Junkion? Its right before the Quintessons drop Kup and Hot Rod scene.

I have seen it as Interlude? Or did they just play the beginning of Pursuit?

I think its the only track I need.

I'm not exactly asking for it, but I would like to know if it exists........
    I dont want to get an infraction...........

EDIT: I'm wrong its right before "Nothins Gonna Stand In Our Way..."...anyway I still need it I think

2. UltraMagnus3786

UltraMagnus3786 That's what it is

i am somewhat drawing a blank, but I think it's the track right after "escape." I think it's called "pursuit"?

on another note, that car in your sig kinda looks like wheelie!

3. jorod74

jorod74 Psycholagnist (Ret.)

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    crap, i had the score on my phone for over a month and never paid attention to the track titles. but i am pretty sure there is music for that scene. (my phone likes to mix and match tracks a lot.)

4. Aernaroth

Aernaroth <b><font color=blue>I voted for Super_Megatron and Veteran

News Credits:
    If you can find a copy of the Till All Are One anniversary cd that DiCola put out, it's probably on there.

5. Tampalicious

Tampalicious Tribe of Roadimus

Its not Pursuit, but it sounds like the beginning of it. Its like a 20 second track. Its the part where Perceptor is boring Ultra Magnus and then says "Yes I believe I can"

Thanks, I will see if I can find it.

Not sure why, but I have watched the movie (with sound off) like 15 times in the last 3 days lol!

Feel like I'm 7 again............

It wasnt planned. I just cant stop watchin lol! Can you believe I see things I never saw sometimes. Like I was crackin up when Ramjet jumps off the coronation stage lol!

They need to make a new show or OVA that has animation like that.
    Is it too much to ask?

And yea, there's Wheelie and Dan onboard the SDF-1 . (Macross Do You Remember Love)

EDIT: I'm retarded, it is at the end of Pursuit lol!