Quantum Leap question

Discussion in 'Movies and Television' started by Eradicator, Feb 21, 2009.

1. Eradicator

Eradicator I am Antithesis

I just got Quantum Leap season 5 on dvd since it got down to $20. I have a question about it. I'd heard they changed the popular music in the seasons. Did they change that for season 5? I'm almost through the first side of the first disk, and so far the popular music has sounded like the original. While I will admit I'm not extremely familiar with the songs they've used, they don't sound obvious as covers like say Knight Rider did. Of course knight Rider did that from the begining I'm merely using it as an example since most of the covers in that were fairly obvious.

Actually the main thing that bothers me is they changed the opening theme. It sounds like they remixed it with the A Team theme. Does anyone know if all of the seasons have the new theme? I don't remember them ever changing the theme for the show, and I have the soundtrack so i do know what that sounds like. It definitely doesn't sound right.

2. Voiceroy

Voiceroy Trans-fo-mahs!

News Credits:
  3. Eradicator

Eradicator I am Antithesis

Ok thanks. I googled, but I forgot about wikipedia. Most of the stuff I saw just talked about the music replacement which I knew about. Out of curiosity, do you know they used the same theme for when in syndication. I remember when sci-fi aired the series, and I don't remember them playing the new theme. I had not heard that one until I got this set. Youtube is acting up on me so I couldn't hear the one you posted.

4. pmoverlord-1972

pmoverlord-1972 the enforcer of all

they did that a lot in tv shows