QSR's Sales thread.

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by QuickswitchRoKs, Jun 15, 2011.

1. QuickswitchRoKs

QuickswitchRoKs Universal Dominator

Welcome and thanks for looking.

1. I'm only selling at this time.
    2. Items come from the smoke-free, pet-free home of a collector.
    3. All items will be shipping from Japan (see below for an idea of shipping costs). Will ship worldwide.
    4. I only accept Paypal as a gift. (or add 3% for fees)
    5. When you PM me, the toys will be held for 24 hours after I reply. I will put --pending-- next to those toys. After 24 hours, the toys will become available again.
    6. Prices aren't set in stone. I will give bulk discounts! Let's make a deal!
    7. My feedback can be found in my sig.

If you have any questions, or want more pictures, just ask!

Please note, all items will be shipped from Japan! As a result shipping costs can be quite high.

I've tried to adjust my prices to compensate for the higher shipping costs.

Here is a rough breakdown of what shipping costs look like using EMS (the fastest and most secure shipping method)

To give you a rough idea of what figures weigh before being boxed up; a deluxe figure is about 250g, a voyager figure is about 500g, and the Predaking giftset is 2 kg.

To: (America) [Europe]

300g ($14) [$18]
    500g ($18) [$20]
    800g ($25) [$30]
    1kg ($30) [$35]
    1.5kg ($38) [$45]
    2kg ($48) [$60]

For EMS shipping, please let me know where you are located and I will get an exact quote from here.

Small packet shipping is also available for packages under 2 kgs.

It's MUCH cheaper than EMS but takes about 7-14 days, and can take up to 4 weeks to arrive depending on where you live. A deluxe figure will probably run about $8, a voyager about $10.

Let me know what you want and I will get an exact quote from the post office.

I'm sure we can work something out :) 

On to the list!

Wonderfest Optimus Prime = NOT FOR SALE. He is just used for size comparisons!

Transformers

Super Hybrid Style Galvatron MIB with brochure -- $225 [1998 Tokyo Botcon exclusive. Only 800 made. Box has some yellowing from age and a crack in the back. The figure is in great shape.] Pic 1 Pic 2 Pic 3

Pictures of the figure itself can be seen here.

G1 Megatron Re-issue 16-S -- $90 [MISB, but is in great shape, no flap crease at all. However there are some minor imperfections (see pic 3), mainly wear to the corners. Megatron also comes with a huge chrome sword which was only released in Japan!] Pic 1 Pic 2 Pic 3

2010 Predaking Gift Set -- $125 [MISB, has some minor shelfware on the bottom. (see pic)] Pic 1 Pic 2

Check out my fully upgraded (as of 6/11) CrazyDevy 2010 Predaking. NOT FOR SALE!! Just used as a reference to show how awesome this set can look. All the upgrade parts are still available from TFsource!) Pic 1

ROTF Takara Insecticon -- $10 [MIB. Displayed for a few days only. Completely different color scheme from the Hasbro version] Pic 1

ROTF Mindwipe -- $10 [Loose. Complete. Has some stress marks on the cockpit. (I bought him this way) See pic 2.] Pic 1 Pic 2

United Megatron UN-09 -- $40 [MISB. Box in great shape.] Pic 1

United Soundwave -- $25 [MIB. Opened him and transformed him once.]

United Straxus -- $25 [MIB. Opened him and transformed him once.]

Henkei Silverstreak C-10 -- $18 [MIB. Complete with paperwork (paperwork has some wear and tear) Some light scratches on the hood. (see pic 2)] Pic 1 Pic 2

BWII S-2 Moon #1 -- $40 [MIB, includes manual, BWII brochure, and card] Pic 1

BWII S-2 Moon #2 -- $20 [MIB, No paperwork. Box has some tape damage and there is a small defect in the ear from the factory.] Pic 1 Pic 2

BWII D-16 Galvatron -- $25 [Loose. Complete with instructions. No GPS, but the legs are VERY loose. Can stand easily with the use of his tail.] Pic 1 Pic 2

Non-Transformers

Brave Takara Gao Gai Gar -- $60 [MIB. Complete. No instructions. Has stickerware on the train where it feeds through his body to become the arms. This is very common. Pics upon request.]

Brave Takara Goldymarg -- $40 [MIB. Complete with instructions. Pics upon request.]

Brave Takara G-10 Gun Dober -- $15 [MIB. Complete with instructions. Front plastic is cracked and the figure has some yellowing.] Pic 1

Voltron model Kit #1 -- $20 [MIB from 1981! Opened only to take pictures. All bags are sealed. Comes unpainted. Great for Voltron fans who are good with customizing!] Pic 1 Pic 2

Voltron model Kit #1 -- $25 [MISB from 1981! Comes unpainted. Great for Voltron fans who are good with customizing!] Same as above.

Aliens Halcyon "Riley with Heavy Loader" model Kit -- $30 [MIB from 1991. Opened only to take pictures. All bags sealed. Comes unpainted. Great for fans who are good with customizing!] Pic 1 Pic 2

DC Super Heroes "Joker" Figure -- $15 [MIB from 1999. Card has some wear and a few slight bends, but no major damage. The color on this bad boy is amazing!] Pic 1

Marvel Saga Collecion #8 Venom -- $80 [MIB. Only 500 Made. #303/500 (See pic 4) Box in great condition. A must have fun the venom fan Pics 5,6,7 are some stock internet photos to show off the figure itself.] Pic 1 Pic 2 Pic 3 Pic 4 Pic 5 Pic 6 Pic 7

Microman Video Game System Base -- $20 [MIB, but quite heavy. I opened it and applied the stickers. Pretty cool play set. Transforms from a Playstatione-like game system to a base. Would be great for micromasters!] Pic 1 Pic 2 Pic 3

More to come as I go through my boxes of stuff!!

Thanks for looking.

2. QuickswitchRoKs

Bump

3. QuickswitchRoKs

Bump

4. dragon516

dragon516 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    tagged

5. QuickswitchRoKs