Q if ya own A.Thrust & C.Thundercracker

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by Numlock, May 29, 2006.

1. Numlock

Numlock Starving Artist

a question to anybody that owns the Armada Thrust mold and Cybertron Thundercracker ((or Skywarp))...

Does it look like the head of Cybertron Thundercracker can be removed and placed on Armada Thrust... I don't own so I can't tell... but if you can examine them and tell me if it looks possible, if they're held on the same way or contain the same kind of parts, I'd like to know.

Thanks guys!

2. Nerd Bomber

Nerd Bomber Consulting your needs

you'd loose the nosecone in the alt mode even if it is possible

3. Numlock

Numlock Starving Artist

oh I know that, but I'm not worried about it... I'll bust out the scalpel and epoxy and wing it. I just wanna know what they both look like though... if a straight transfer is possible, if not, etc. Thanks

4. Sol Fury

Sol Fury The British Butcher Administrator News Staff

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Instagram:
    I don't have them to hand, but size wise, they're about the same. Thundercracker's might even be a shade smaller, which ought to help if you've going to build a new nosecone.

5. Orodruin

Orodruin @deathformer TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    I can't tell how either is attached. I know there's something in there but I can't seea screw or anything on the underside so it might be a bit of a job.