Q: Are there any other Kre-O sets from Toyfair that we haven't seen pictures of yet?

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by netkid, Jul 5, 2011.

1. netkid

netkid Where's my Goddamn shoe!

News Credits:
    I only ask because I remember reading some posts here by Board Members who were able to see the "no-photography" Kre-O product showcase at Toyfair. I specifically remember them mentioning that there were many different Optimus Prime, BumbleBee, and Megatron sets shown, more than the 1-2 sets of each character that we have seen officially so far.

So, are there any other Kre-O sets from Toyfair that we haven't seen pictures of yet? And if anyone knows of such, can they at least tell us what these sets may be?

Thanks.

2. BenjaminXavier

BenjaminXavier Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    In the botcon pics there are Kreons of Hound and Ironhide, so we know that they already have more sets planned. I would assume sets of those two characters, but they could always stick their Kreons in some other set, so who knows.

3. Steevy Maximus

Steevy Maximus Movie Megs eats your soul

News Credits:
    Right now, nothing more is on tap. I'm of the opinion that Hasbro is following Lego's model, which are yearly set assortments, NOT the wave system we see in action figures.

I wouldn't expect to hear about any new sets until SDCC, and even then, they probably be at retail until after Christmas.