Puzzled

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by Cranckasional, Jul 4, 2011.

1. Cranckasional

Cranckasional Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Only thing That puzzled me, After DOTM did they reveal the Transformers to the whole world? Or was this during Dotm??

2. Overlord Balder

Overlord Balder Voices Slugslinger!

It was BEFORE Dotm, the Egypt Battle already revealed them.

But mankind still didn't know much about them, however, thanks to Simmons and his awesomeness, mankind probably knows a lot now.

3. Number1sikko

Number1sikko Autobot

News Credits:
    After Egypt the world pretty much found out about them. (whoever didn't already know from the previous film)

4. VaderPrime1

VaderPrime1 Prepare for termination!

News Credits:
    Instagram:
    Flickr:
    They found out after the Egyptians found less of a Pyramid in their backyard.

5. Overhaulimus

Overhaulimus Sword of Fury!

News Credits:
    The Fallen did make a broadcast to the entire world about his race hiding among the humans and then the whole Sun Harvester and Egypt battle, I would say that most of the world knew of their existence.

6. Trypticon 2010

Trypticon 2010 Well-Known Member

Although somehow the entire battle in Mission city was covered up. :rolleyes: 

7. Overlord Balder

Overlord Balder Voices Slugslinger!

^to be fair, everyone was suspecting on ROTF.

8. Satomiblood

Satomiblood City Hunter

One of the things I dislike about the movie trilogy is that even though these movies have taken place in Egypt/Africa, parts of the middle east, France, Shanghai, and Ukraine, I don't get a sense that the world fully knows about them. I also don't feel the global scale that they've tried to convey. The Aubobots have dealt more with the US government and military (almost exclusively). And were it not for that shot of the UN listening in on Sentinel's demands, I would've thought of it more of a US government issue.

NEST should've been a GLOBAL alliance, with other militaries. And it should've been a vote from all of the world governments in terms of exiling the Autobots.

I also felt that the conspiracy theory was stupid. The shit stopped being a conspriacy/cover-up after the Mission City battle.