When a mold this cool comes around, I just have to give it some love. So.... Downshift's main problems were the messy deco on the side of the car, the head articulation, the arm articulation, and the lack of chrome. Can't do anything about the arm articulation, but I fixed the rest. What I did: I gave the toy a total green re-paint. All of the car-mode green is sprayed on with a clear coat on top. I added tons on chrome foil. I put foil on the back of the headlights to make them brighter. I put foil on the back of the head fins to make them stand out. I painted all of the clear yellow from the engine and windshield behind Wheeljack's head to make his fins stand out. I painted his tail lights. I painted his shoulders. I painted the sides of his head where the silver crest wraps around. I removed the silver paint from his back window. I did the "head mod" so he can turn his head. I eppoxied his gimmick claws together, filled in the gap between them, and chromed them.