Put the Primes in Prime

Discussion in 'Transformers Earthspark and Cartoon Discussion' started by Oracle_Aesir, Dec 1, 2010.

1. Wollstone

Wollstone Banned

There is so much wrong with your post. Just because it borrows designs elements from the Movieverse doesn't mean it is in continuity with the movies. Those designs also borrow from Animated. Does that make it in continuity with that series too?

2. Oracle_Aesir

Oracle_Aesir Outback is back

News Credits:
    Just give up on him like I have, trying to tell him anything is like screaming at a potato. It won't make a difference

3. Tfrobotfan19

Tfrobotfan19 Active Member

That would awesome. Garry, Neil, Peter, and David. The past primes meet the present. That would be awesome. I know you mean as new characters, but still, one can dream. Perfect idea.

Quick question: How did you find Neil on Facebook?

4. shroobmaster

shroobmaster Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ratchet is a homage to G1, Arcee is a homage to Energon, Bulkhead is a homage to Animated, Soundwave is a brand new design etc, etc,

Design homage has NOTHING to do with continuity, not even WFC Bumblebee not looking like the Prime one can be a good excuse considering we've seen characters change both design and style in the same story before.

5. sto_vo_kor_2000

sto_vo_kor_2000 Banned

Dude, you dont know much about Star trek and Vulcans.

I suggest you dont try to use them in your arguments.

You are so wrong.

Spock had more trouble controlling his emotions because of his human half.

But all Vulcans have the same range of basic emotions that humans have.They just suppress them.

And there have been plenty of full Vulcans.

6. bellpeppers

bellpeppers A Meat Popsicle

News Credits:
    While PRIME has more to do with the Movieverse than not, I don't accept it as the movieverse itself.

But lets be honest: the movieverse makers also made PRIME. It's blatantly obvious that they just re-wrote the movieverse into a half hour kids' show, that's all.

Just like WFC is yet another G1 continuity- not necessarily attached to 1984's.

Yes, they were created independantly- until Hasbro decided to smoke the same think Mily Cyrus was smoking and called it all the same continuity
    [facepalm].

Each, their own success... but an utter fail on Hasbro's part to maintain their story that they are attached.

Fortunately, I don't care what they say. Prime is good by itself so far, and G1 has never looked as good as it did on WFC. My hat is off to High Moon Studios.

7. moreprimeland

moreprimeland Optimus told me to do it!

News Credits:
    * sees that thread went to hell in a hand basket* :lol 

Ok, as for the original question: Leave Prime alone..no other Prime voices or other Primes are needed..period. Just my humble. Liked everyone who voiced previous Primes just fine, for those series..this is a new one, let it continue in Feb. 2011 before adding anyone else.