Put the Primes in Prime

Discussion in 'Transformers Earthspark and Cartoon Discussion' started by Oracle_Aesir, Dec 1, 2010.

1. Oracle_Aesir

Oracle_Aesir Outback is back

News Credits:
    I was talking to Neil Kaplan (RiD Optimus Prime) on Facebook earlier and he mentioned how he'd love to get a cameo in the new series. He even suggested that David Kaye and Garry Chalk might want to do this as well.

So I was wondering if anyone else wanted to help in an email campaign to get these 3 guys a cameo at least in the Prime TV series, since it seems fitting that all 4 Western Primes would be in a show named Transformers: Prime

If enough people are interested post here and I'll start looking into who we can email to about this

2. Icespark

Icespark A Spark in the Darkness

News Credits:
    I don't know how anyone else feels, but, to me, this sounds awesome!

All four Primes? Perfect! I don't know how they would work it in, maybe a dimensions meet tale? Anything would be great! :D  Especially as I don't think this has never been done before in any cartoon series! (Except Robotmasters, which was never on this scale!)

Also, do we have to stop here? We have Frank Welker, and if David Kaye is on board, bring in Daniel Riordan, and let's have all the Megatrons too! :D 

I'll be keeping an eye on this! It's sounds like it'll be great! :D 

3. Brooticus

Brooticus "You bred Raptors?"

News Credits:
    Yeah, count me in!

Seeing as hasbro are quite keen on this whole "original 13" thing, im sure they'd need some VA's if they were ever to appear in TF:p rime. Why not give us all a good old fanw*nk in the process?

4. Oracle_Aesir

News Credits:
    Actually I meant to have them appear as a different character, but it would still be all 4 of the actors in one handy location, like maybe they appear as other Primes, like maybe a flashback to Zeta Prime or Alpha Trion or something

5. Icespark

Icespark A Spark in the Darkness

News Credits:
    Oh, I see what you mean; I'm sorry, I misunderstood.

Personally, though, I'd still kind of like to see the other Primes and Megatrons actually make an appearance. It would be a fantastic tribute to the history of the series. Either way though, your idea is fantastic, and I'd love to see it happen whichever way possible! :D 

6. Autovolt 127

Autovolt 127 Get In The Titan, Prime!

News Credits:
    You left out Fred Tatasciore, He was amazing as Megatron in WFC could play younger Megatron with David Kaye as Younger Optimus Prime. I'd love to see Fred also voiced Lugnut in his Hulk voice.

7. Challenger

Challenger Loves Bumblebee

News Credits:
    It would be really cool to have all the past Optimus Primes be in the show in some way.

8. darksage78

darksage78 Maximal

As cool as it'd be, I'd rather them not force it. Prime doesn't seem to be as a homage oriented series as Animated was. But it'd be great if they could get them to cameo as new characters. Though I think there is some issue to get Gary Chalk since he probably is prohibited by the same legal obstacles that prevented Scott from voicing Waspinator in Animated.

9. Jetbolt

Jetbolt Maximal Air Commander

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Instagram:
    Flickr:
    YouTube (Handle):
    Say what? How would they be prevented? I mean Peter and Frank are back in action, they had a past history with a TF TV series. I would like to see Gary and David doing something in this series. Be nice to have the VA's of my TF leaders on tv again.

10. Oracle_Aesir

News Credits:
    I did actually mean as new characters, I'd like to see them even play perhaps some cameos of Original 13 guys maybe, if it would be organic to the story anyway

And I'm sure there could be some way they can get Garry to do one or two lines, like maybe a short-term work permit or he could phone it in or something

11. Oracle_Aesir

News Credits:
    He means because Garry's not an American based voice actor, he's Canadian based, same as Scott is

12. darksage78

darksage78 Maximal

Gary and David are Canadian. David was able to work on Animated cause he now lives in the States.

13. Autovolt 127

Autovolt 127 Get In The Titan, Prime!

News Credits:
    In my Childhood with (BW and the unicron Trilogy) They were my Prime and Megs.

Also David Kaye is epic, Hell they could also get him to voice Grimlock, Lugnut (Who i think Fred Tatasciore should voice) or Warpath. Also he has his news reporter voice.

Gary Chalk would be cool but i don't see him voicing anyone else other than Prime or Primal.

14. Oracle_Aesir

News Credits:
    He could play Zeta/Sentinel Prime in a flashback

15. Paxtin

Paxtin ...

I like this idea.

Neil Kaplan: Vector Prime

Garry Chalk: Alpha Trion (Have him quote BM Primal: "The seeds of the future lay berried in the past.")

David Kaye: The Fallen (BW Megs voice.)

16. KnightHawkke

KnightHawkke Flynn Lives

it would be WAY nice if they could cover the prime/matirx story from ROTF that Bay ruined in way more glorious detail without his moronic meddling.

so hey let those guys play (some) of them! oooooor in BW neo there was a council of convoys/primes that would be a neat thing to introduce.

17. Brooticus

Brooticus "You bred Raptors?"

News Credits:
    (Hell) Yesss!

And with Orci and Kurzman behind Prime, hopfully they'll want another crack of The Fallen whip, seeing as ROTF and its many 'confounding factors' fluffed it up so much!

18. Kaymac

Kaymac I'M REALLY FEELIN' IT!

The First 13 Primes appearing in some capacity with those voices would be cool. The first Prime to appear could be voiced by Garry Chalk, next one by Neil Kaplan, and the next one by David Kaye.

19. Wollstone

Wollstone Banned

Over saturating the show with Primes kind of diminishes Optimus' role. It work in Animated because Optimus was suppose to be pretty low on the command chain.

It wouldn't work here. Optimus is suppose to be the last Prime.

20. Paxtin

Paxtin ...

Well I figure it would be something they wouldn't do till sometime down the line. Season 4 maybe?

In the movies. These aren't the movies. Have they stated that Optimus is the last Prime in the TFP-verse?