Purple KO CHMS Seeker mayhem squad Review

Discussion in 'Transformers 3rd Party Reviews' started by G1_Cindersaur, Jan 11, 2011.

1. G1_Cindersaur

G1_Cindersaur Banned

News Credits:
    So i grabbed these off KOTOYS...chose the package-less option..since i do not keep boxes.

They arrived well packaged in that squishy foam like wrap and everyone's fun--cheap styrofoam.

[​IMG]
    all three seekers came with the henkei version of launcher...chromed silver...

[​IMG]
    all are painted decepticon symbols on the top and bottom of each wing...and a small decepticon symbol on the nosecone of the jet.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

They have spectacular joints...nice and crisp and tight...the fists do have the super hard to swing out syndrome like reported with KO sunstorm...

otherwise they all form the alt form nice and clear lines with no gaps in the legs like the earlier KO's...the chest plate locks into place firmly in robot mode.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

the chest has silver paint apps along with silver and dark red paint apps along the wings...the eyes are painted red on each seeker...and there are black paint apps on the seeker arms and in the upper shoulder area...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The clones are a perfect niche filler for a seeker collection...fighting dark guardians...no so good.... :) 

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Deceptigtar

Deceptigtar Sworn Decepticon Assassin

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    they look so good.

but how did you take pics from 2006?

you must share your secret.

lol.

3. G1_Cindersaur

G1_Cindersaur Banned

News Credits:
    the rechargeable batteries usually last less than a week when i start popping lots of pictures...just tooo lazy to set the time and date DOH

4. C16

C16 Space Nomad

Do these have the same eyes as the yellow one? As in none at all and just painted detail?

5. G1_Cindersaur

G1_Cindersaur Banned

News Credits:
    they are molded into the head and painted red...

6. MegaHavok

MegaHavok Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I have a sunstorm on the way to test the waters on chms, If alls go well I would be down for one of these

7. RedAlert Rescue

RedAlert Rescue Banned

News Credits:
    If you tip the tails back so the bump is behind his leg then they don't fall over anymore which is a handy thing to note to stop them shelf diving as doing that effectively gives them the ankles they usually lack..

8. Maverick Hunter Christian

Maverick Hunter Christian Choke on that, causality!

News Credits:
    One of mine has a mis-assembled missile launcher so it won't hold the missile (...if anybody knows how to fix that?) and they all seem to have an issue where the left foot won't fold all the way down in robot mode, making them a little tricky to stand.

But still, they're awesome, they look phenomenal and its awesome to have a generic seeker army.

Also! They eyes on mine have no molding, just red paint on flat surface.

9. 1984forever

1984forever Banned

I just force the left feet down on my CHMS seekers. The left hips always seem a little loose on these. Easy fix. But those left fists are much too hard to flip out.

10. Soundwave3k

Soundwave3k TFW2005 Supporter

There are definitely some drawbacks with stiff joints since it's a KO but overall this guy is awesome. If you have Henkei Skywarp he's basically the same color scheme with the purple and black switch out and some red thrown in.

In case you're thinking of buying one, I got it from daelite20 here: http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/items-sale-trade/365312-chrome-seekers-chms-ko-seekers-konvoys-rts.html and was really impressed by how quickly it got to me! So impressed that I decided to plug her sales thread!