Minor/Repaint: PUP...let me know what you think about the thrusters please.

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by deceptihunter, Jan 22, 2010.

1. deceptihunter

deceptihunter sssssmmmmokin!

This is my custom PUP. I finished him the other day. I made some adjustments to him. I turned his thrusters upside down to make them taller and to get rid of some of that extra empty space that he has when they are facing the other way. Also, this gives him the more movie look (to me) and the 4 towered look. Yes, I do realize that it would be pointless for optimus to have his thrusters upside down cause he can't fly that way, but to me, it gives him a much more movie appeal. Also, I gave him an extended sword like the one he used on the fallen. Oh yeah, I also included some pics of the original way the thrusters are so you can compare. Please let me know what you think!

Attached Files:

2. wylungz

wylungz Well-Known Member

looks good.. lets see the feet also

3. deceptihunter

The feet are the same. They are the way that the instuctions from Hasbro has them.

4. Dran0n

Dran0n Junk male

News Credits:
    Damn!

5. MacrossFA19

MacrossFA19 That son of a bitch!!!

Ebay:
    To be honest I like the thrusters both ways. I don't see what you mean by empty space. I think it looks fantastic.

If I may ask what are the thrusters from?

6. deceptihunter

When i said empty space, i mean't when jetfire's thursters are positioned the way that hasbro has them, you got that long piece of bluish grey arm thingy holding up the thrusters which is like an inch, inch and a half something or other. I just don't like all that empty space. Also, the thrusters are from jetfire. You don't have to take anything apart or modify jetfire in any way. All you do during transformation is simply turn the thrusters upside down. that's it. I hope that this helps! Everyone else, let me know how you like it.