Punk-Ass Kids Spoiled my Movie!!

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by Slimshadow457, Jul 6, 2011.

1. Slimshadow457

Slimshadow457 Well-Known Member

Long story short, I wasn't able to go see Transformers Dark Of The Moon yet, and probably won't be able to until later this month (GASP). I held off this site for a while, avoiding the "After Movie" rave, where people can't seem to realise they spoil the movie sometimes a bit too much, I don't buy the games, I stay clear of any potential Spoiler...

Now, WHY is it that I can't just go to ANY Transformers video on YouTube, without some whiny little kid with a top rated comment: "R.I.P. Ironhide!!" ?!?!?! I mean, even if it's not movie related! I don't want to know how he dies, I don't care, but COME ON! I mean, are people SO selfish that they don't care about spoiling months and months of waiting, just to be funny on the internet? This is outrageous. How would those people freaking feel like if they had just spoiled something like that?

Am I the ONLY One who's mad?

2. OrionsBelt

OrionsBelt Well-Known Member

Well, by now, it's to be expected. The last movie I saw that wasn't spoiled for me was The Sixth Sense.

3. Bountyan

Bountyan Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    It kinda pisses me off too. I was watching Peaugh's Leader Ironhide mask removal guide a few weeks before the movie came out, and I accidentally scrolled down to the comments without thinking. Some guy posted a spoiler about Ironhide's death. Made me rage so hard. When ROTF was coming out I accidentally read about Optimus Prime's death the same way too.

Doesn't really help that Youtube doesn't allow you to hide comments anymore either, unless I can't find it.

4. ErbFan28

ErbFan28 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Yeah, youtube spoiled a few major plot details for me

5. GFH

GFH The G Squad

News Credits:
    It's just a movie, dude.

6. eagc7

eagc7 TF Movieverse fan

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Tumblr:
    the DOTM game dont spoil u the film as it takes place before the film itself

7. transformervic1

transformervic1 HI!

News Credits:
    yeah it sucks. but maybe you should just watch the VIDEO ONLY, not the comments. if you want to leave one, just wait til you watch it yourself.

8. moreprimeland

moreprimeland Optimus told me to do it!

News Credits:
    True, funny how NOBODY wanted to spoil that one, and when I finally saw it, I wished they had..would've saved me the $$. :lol 

9. Hellscream15

Hellscream15 Hi... Bl

I had to go through the movie with a lil ****** asking his dad questions every 5 seconds and crying loud @ the end. So i locked him in tge janitorial closet for ruoning the experiance.

10. Bottom Out

Bottom Out Well-Known Member

if you havent seen the movie yet, and don't want to be spoiled, why are you on the movie talk section of this board? That's like saying "I dont want to see naked people" while entering a strip club.

they didnt spoil anything...the movie has been out for a week....you spoiled your self by participating in transformer conversation when a huge blockbuster was just released.

seeing as you're one of the only people who havent seen it yet...probably

11. lostnfound

lostnfound Contructiconvict

Get a grip. Its not that hard to have the movie go unspoiled. I waited to venture into anything that wasn't the junikoin section on here until I saw the movie. And I didn't look up anything on YouTube TX related until after the movie. And most of it wasn't conscious " oh gosh, I don't want any spoilers " type of decisions, I just wasnt interested until I saw dotm lol.

12. SMS55

SMS55 Well-Known Member

Sorry guys but I can't back you up. Other people don't need to be looking our for you. They have a right to post what they want and discuss it, but you have a right not to read it.

13. Stonecrusher

Stonecrusher Just another Edgelord

News Credits:
    Same with my mom... I raged at her to be quiet, and hugged her after the movie to show that I forgave her.

As to the spoilers, I try to ignore them or believe them to be false. Example of a false spoiler:
    Sam and Carly are disintegrated in the end by Bumblebee, who then takes over the Decepticons and turns them into a Galaxy Peace organization.

I'm not saying if this ACTUALLY happened.

14. VaderPrime1

VaderPrime1 Prepare for termination!

News Credits:
    Instagram:
    Flickr:
    The only ways your not going to get spoiled from people who have already seen it is to stay off the internet as a whole until you see it or go to the first showings.

15. Dragaura

Dragaura Active Member

Reading about it and seeing it are two different things. That's what I experienced anyway.

16. Paladin

Paladin Have Zord, Will Travel

News Credits:
    Detroit- It's a shithole full of people who steal
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    That's the universe punishing you for actually reading YouTube comments.

17. bonycrushy345

bonycrushy345 Well-Known Member

thankfully i saw the movie a day after it came out so avoiding those things were easy for a night, but i see what you mean and yes, it is freaking annoying.

18. Stryker055

Stryker055 Trying my best here!

Ebay:
    While I do sympathize you, at this point (over a week after the movie was released) spoilers are to be expected. Best to stay away from anywhere they may arise (and YouTube comments) until you see the film.

19. al91176

al91176 Decepticon

Same thing happened to me, but on Facebook. Since I "liked" the Transformer movie, info pops up for it in my news feed (as most of you know). Well they had something about the red carpet premier in Moscow so I looked at it thinking there wouldn't be any info about the movie. First damn comment on top was RIP Ironhide......... I was PISSED! At last it was the only thing spoiled for me. After that I stayed off anything TF related.

20. The F.N.G.

The F.N.G. Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Sorry you got spoiled, bro. They do suck, especially when someone actually makes an effort to spoil it for people. But as others have said, your best hope of avoiding spoilers is to stay off the internet (or at least the Transformers related parts) until you see it.

:lolol  I think I might have to sig that.