Punch/Counterpunch and other exclusives

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by LemonPrime, May 4, 2011.

1. LemonPrime

LemonPrime Greetings Programs

News Credits:
    Took someone's advice and decided to post these here. Will sell or trade for the following (in order of importance):

FP Protector Armor
    TA-38 Animated Wing Blade Optimus Prime
    Transformers Collectors' Club Dion
    FP Warbot Defender
    MMC Knight Morpher Commander (prefer him opened so you can tell me if he's got the problematic joints)

They don't have to be sealed, but must be complete and in good condition. I'll accept combinations of trades and money (Paypal only) in order to even trades out.

Transformers Collectors' Club
    Punch/Counterpunch $150 Traded

Botcon
    2010 Air Shark Sharkticon MISB $60
    [​IMG]

2010 Double Punch- loose/opened, complete $70
    [​IMG]

Other terms:
    Payment
    Prefer Paypal. If you're paying out of a bank account or money in your paypal account, I'd appreciate if you selected "Gift" from the Personal tab as to avoid the fees. If you're using a debit or credit card, there's no avoiding the fees, which I can understand, so it's okay to do so as well but I prefer option #1 :thumbs2: 

Shipping
    US only (sorry), Don't get many opportunities to go to the post office any more, but I will ship within a week of receiving payment and I'll stay in contact with you via PMs or email. Local (Orlando) pickups welcome.
    Buyer pays shipping PLUS: $1.80 for insurance (up to $100), $0.70 Tracking/Delivery confirmation. Occasionally, but not usually, I'll ask for an additional $2 for handling/supplies. This may seem unreasonable, but I want to ship your purchase in a nice, sturdy box, not a paper bag. It's better for you, it's better for my reputation as a seller, and it's better for the toy you've purchased. I try to collect good boxes beforehand, so I almost always waive this $2 fee, but I think it's important to let you -the buyer- know that it may come up.

I prefer to ship Priority (send me your zip code).
    I'll combine shipping if you buy more than one item.

Trades
    Each person pays to ship out the item(s) they're sending to the other person and both parties agree to provide delivery confirmation and insurance. I understand wanting to spend as little as possible to ship something out of pocket, but it must be traceable, so be willing to spend the $0.70 (current USPS rate). Same goes for insurance ($1.80). Both tracking and insurance are required regardless of your chosen shipping method. Once I ship, I'll provide you with the tracking number via PM/e-mail/text or whatever and I'll expect the same.

Feedback
    My Junkion feedback
    I also have feedback on eBay as Kufu99.

Thanks for looking at my thread, and I hope you find something you like!

Last edited: May 12, 2011
  2. ae_productions

ae_productions G1 Fan

I want that Punch/Counterpunch. You have a PM.

3. Big_Truk_Convoy

Big_Truk_Convoy Transforming is the gimik

can you go lower on the price for punch/counter punch since he has some defects?

4. LemonPrime

News Credits:
    Sorry, Punch/Counterpunch is no longer available.

5. LemonPrime

News Credits:
    Punch/Counterpunch is on his (their?) way and should get there by today (Friday).

6. LemonPrime

News Credits:
    Updated "Wants" list at the top. I'd somehow forgotten to list Wing Blade Optimus Prime. If you have him and want to trade, please PM me. Thanks!