Public Enemies, nam this C-lister

Discussion in 'Comic Books and Graphic Novels' started by Coeloptera, Nov 22, 2009.

1. Coeloptera

Coeloptera Big, bad beetle-bot

Just finished finally watching Superman/Batman: Public Enemies. Not a bad flick, although much of the political commentary of the comic arc was peeled away.

But now, a question. Lot of supervillain cameos here, and some powerhouses and supremely dangerous ones were taken down pretty easily. I mean, Lady Shiva is usually good for a few issues just by herself. Now I managed to name most of the villains, but there's one I am absolutely stumping on. As the board was helpful with naming Kestrel, I'll go again.

Who the hell is the jerk with the pointy tonfa to the left of Despero?

[​IMG]

- Coeloptera

2. Tekkaman Blade

Tekkaman Blade Professor of Animation

News Credits:
    Shrike, he was one of Nightwing's enemies going all the way back to the robin year one mini series.

3. cagliostro

cagliostro Victi Vincimus

That's Shrike, a codename used by multiple people in the DCU. The costume and bladed tonfas make me think that it's Boone specifically. He's a Dick Grayson villain introduced in Nightwing Secret Files & Origins #1. Within the chronolgy his first apperence would be Robin:Year One.

4. Coeloptera

Coeloptera Big, bad beetle-bot

Poor Nightwing, not building up a great rogue's gallery, is he? I mean Blockbuster, Lady Vic, and even Brutale have some style. This Shrike guy looks about as generic as they come.

- Coeloptera