Here is my finished version of Jizaitoys Cyclonus. I decided to work on him for several reasons. First, he's got loose joints issues...Legs and arms fell out. When transforming him, paint chipped around the wings hinges. I also was not a big fan of the metallic version and would have prefered to get the toon style one. So I aimed at getting an in-between metallic and toon style. All the parts were soacked in paint thinner to remove the dye and metallic paint. I trimmed some plastic off with an exacto knife to make sure there would be no more paint chipping. I gave it new balljoints and sockets for legs and applied some nail polish to all the joints. Krylon, Rustoleum and a small amount of acrylic paints were used for this. Results are great and no more problems with this fragile toy anymore. Enjoy!