Psyclone Source Switcher for TFs- Want list and offers

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by Socialvegetable, Mar 14, 2008.

1. Socialvegetable

Socialvegetable Wrecker

News Credits:
    Hi all, I have a Silver Psyclone Source Selector that I don't need anymore. I paid the full retail price for it a year ago, and it's served me well. Basically, you can connect 4 components, be it video game consoles, dvd or bluray, or whatever, through component, composite, or S-video connections. It still goes for the same price I paid, but I know I won't be getting that much, so I'm looking to trade for a fair price in transformers. Also, I still have the remote, and the selector itself is in immaculate shape - I pamper my electronics.

[​IMG]
    The psyclone is on the bottom. It has a lit, customizable LCD display, and buttons with matching blue led backlights.

[​IMG]
    Here's a closeup of the LCD display. As you can see, I have it set to relay my DirecTv input.

[​IMG]
    Here's a shot of the various inputs. As I said, it takes Composite, Component, S-Video, and Optical Audio, and there's even support for ethernet to share internet connection amongst your consoles or other appliances.

[​IMG]
    Here's a view from the top. Also pictured is the included remote. If you have a Logitech Harmony or similar programmable remote, the Psyclone works wonderfully with those as well.

[​IMG]
    And here's a picture of the remote with a key for size comparison.

If you have any questions or offers, feel free to ask or PM. Below is my want list broken into 2 lists, single figure trades, and multi-figure trades.

I'd like to trade for any one of the following(MIB or MISB Preferred)

KISS or Alternators Rodimus (Kiss preferred)
    Energon Wing Saber
    Encore Megatron
    Big Convoy
    THS 02 Hybrid Style G1 Prime (or E-hobby Black edition)
    Animated Starscream
    E-Hobby Black Hot Rod
    RiD Ultra Magnus
    Micromasters Devastator
    Or offer any other G1 reissues you might want to unload

OR
    Any 2 from the following list(MIB or MISB Preferred)

Classics Jetfire
    Titanium Jetfire
    Animated Deluxe Prime
    Animated Deluxe Bumblebee
    WST Starscream
    Revoltech Megatron
    Revoltech Hot Rod
    Revoltech Starscream
    WST Soundwave
    Titanium G1 Ultra Magnus
    Energon Prowl
    Cybertron Evac

Thanks for looking, and feel free to make any offers, the above list is just what I could think of off the top of my head. I'll also let it go for cash if anyone wants to make an offer, but I'd prefer cold, hard, toys.

- Ken

2. Jason Blue Boost

Jason Blue Boost Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Is your second list a want list? I have misb titaniums.

3. Socialvegetable

Socialvegetable Wrecker

News Credits:
    They're both want lists. The first list is single items I'd take for the switcher, and the second list is items where I'd like to receive 2 from the list in exchange for the switcher

4. Darkhawk79

Darkhawk79 TFWM SUCK!!!!!

News Credits:
    PM'd.....I have MM Devastator plus others