psp opinions please

Discussion in 'Video Games and Technology' started by Ace Convoy, Feb 10, 2010.

1. Ace Convoy

Ace Convoy Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    this summer I promised one of my sisters my PSP 1001 when I buy a new one

though recently I also asked her to pay for the parts i need to fix it

Last week I dropped by my local sony store when I finally got some hands on the PSP GO..I fell in love at first sight and in my head I was saying "this summer you are mine" over and over again

until I left the store and turned around...right in the window was a Pink PSP (hannah Montana's) and a drop dead goergeous White PSP 3001

I ran back into the store to check it out...(the white one not the pink one)

It apparently comes with the Asassins creed bundle...

now as a owner of the original for the past 3 years it's showing it's age...or at least the analog stick is and I will be replacing that before it seeks it's doom with my sister

just wondering has the 3001 improved over the 2001 and is the GO really worth it's 250.00 Price tag ?

2. tigermask44

tigermask44 Kills Cons Dead!

News Credits:
    go with the 3001 because many of the games you have on umd wont' be making their way to the digital only go.

3. samtheman

samtheman Well-Known Member

Please, do not buy a psp go. You cannot play your old UMD's on it. Plus, why pay 100 extra dollars? Just get the 3000 or 3001 or whatever. It's the better deal imo.

4. Tekkaman Blade

Tekkaman Blade Professor of Animation

News Credits:
    If you have an old PSP the go isn't that bad, it has advantages and disadvantages. I like it because I can easily fit it in my pocket and have 40 to 50 games with out having to switch out or drag along umds. But as thet say not all games have been released digitally. In either version the battery life is the same.