PSP+nuclear plant=boom??????

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Ace Convoy, Jul 17, 2009.

1. Ace Convoy

Ace Convoy Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
  2. rattrap007

rattrap007 Insert witty comment here TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Once again the story is blown out of proportion. I doubt that the PSP could cause anything to blow up. A phone would have photograph capabilities. A PSP doesn't. Phone allows for texting.. PSP allows for VERY SLOW awkward texting. Phone doesn't need a wireless router.. a PSP does.

And it said that the facility is a no transmission zone so I doubt there would be any routers for wireless net service so the transmission of the PSP is moot. Was it the wrong place to take a PSP? Yup. But hardly "OMG Planet nearly destroyed!" crap the article claims...

3. Darkwing48

Darkwing48 Heroic Decepticon

You know... This article is crap.
    If the rule is to have no transmitting devices allowed. Then that is understandable. I've been to a facility that warns you to turn off phone because explosive equipment are use there. (For those who don't know, cellphones can cause noise especially in analog equipment, given a signal to it that may trigger an action).

A PSP causing a nuclear explosion, naw. The rule could have been there to keep their facility safe from those who want to know what is in there and where. No more, no less. I was thinking someone hacked into it from their PSP. Heck or at least a President was play PSP and dropped it on the big red button.

4. Ian7

Ian7 LOOK AT MY SIG AND CLICK

Only suspended!? I would fire there ass! Then the workers could sue!
    :D